cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling

Jess7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to make an international call to Australia, how do I add that on?

5 REPLIES 5

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Jess7 wrote:

This is just a fyi for you. PM has a "new" international add on plan that includes Australia.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

@Jess7 wrote:

There are websites that you can purchase minutes from such as CiCi or Keep Calling. You dial a local number first and then that company complete the call the rest of the way. You generally need a credit carrd or Paypal to use these sites.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jess7 wrote:

@Jess7   Sorry you're out of luck as already mentioned, however, you can either purchase a long distance calling card that will allow you to call Australia or use a wifi app.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jess7 ,

But you can text Australia, if that is any consolation! Just remember the Canadian exit code of 011 before the number, then 61 to Australia, then the number.

But the person you are texting needs to be able to be set up to receive international texts (depending on their plan).

Can you whatsapp or duo the person you are trying to contact ?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jess7  Unfortunately you can't. International countries include: Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Need Help? Let's chat.