cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Roaming

Opeyemi1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Can I roam my data from Nigeria or Grenada?

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a local sim or if you have access to wifi then use apps like Textnow, Signal, or Skype.

@Opeyemi1 

I'm not sure if you want to roam here with data from there or the other way around but it doesn't seem possible either way.... definetly not from pm and most probably not from either of those two countries. Interestingly enough though if you randomly chose those countries they both fall into the cheaper list of countries in their zones ( Africa and the Caribbean) that can be notoriously expensive for mobile data. While they could be considered expensive for locals and average local earnings when compared to world pricing in US $ and north american pricing they are very affordable with both countries averaging about US$2.75 per 1GB of 4G data. The local/national carriers offer various alottments and plans ranging from 10mb to 100GB with validity from 1 day to 30 days. There is much more flexibility and affordibility comparitively there than here.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Opeyemi1 if your device is esim capable you can purchase an esim data plan here

https://esimdb.com/nigeria

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Opeyemi1 

Sorry, Public mobile does not offer international roaming, except for USA (need to purchase 10 days roaming packages).  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Opeyemi1 : No.

Edit: Wait...no you can't use any Public Mobile services in Nigeria or Grenada.

Using whatever service from those countries here depends on whatever provider from there and their roaming capabilities...which has nothing to do with Public Mobile.

Edit: The above edit was done before Dunkman posted below.

Need Help? Let's chat.