cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Minutes Add-On

KMarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello:

I purchased 300 minutes International Long Distance  quite a while ago, and I can not call internationally and the minutes are not activating to my account.

Please advise.

Thanks for help

5 REPLIES 5

KMarie

Thanks for your help. I am in contact with an a CS agent.

@KMarie wrote:

No one else has access to my phone. My 300 minutes have not been touched. Thanks anyway.

OK...so which country are you wanting to call ?

KMarie

No one else has access to my phone. My 300 minutes have not been touched. Thanks anyway.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KMarie  If there no way you used the mins up then get support to investigate for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@KMarie 

log in to your account but use incognito mode. See if those minutes are still there. Check with others in your family to see if someone borrowed the cellphone to make oversea call and used those minutes.

added...which country are you trying to call as there are only a few countrys on the list.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.