cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Card

Elsie5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Can I get pre-approval to use an international Mastercard? 

6 REPLIES 6

@esjliv wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

..... Furthermore, customers should never be providing credit card details to customer support agents.

This comment is interesting @computergeek541 .

If us customers are having payment issues, like the websites of Public Mobile often provide, and credit cards are being entered multiple times, or different cards are being used, etc. Then how does one sort out which card to register on ones account, when there are issues?

Also, can't a credit card number be used to verify ones account with a CSA (if it comes down to that), which I can see happen if someone manages a family or varies different accounts with the same credit card.

But, your comment makes me this providing credit card info. to a CSA is possibly 'unsafe'?

I find that many comapnies now tell customers to not give full credit card details to customer service.  The less people have access to this information, the better.  I also don't beleve that CSAs can see the full credit card number.

@computergeek541 wrote:

..... Furthermore, customers should never be providing credit card details to customer support agents.

This comment is interesting @computergeek541 .

If us customers are having payment issues, like the websites of Public Mobile often provide, and credit cards are being entered multiple times, or different cards are being used, etc. Then how does one sort out which card to register on ones account, when there are issues?

Also, can't a credit card number be used to verify ones account with a CSA (if it comes down to that), which I can see happen if someone manages a family or varies different accounts with the same credit card.

But, your comment makes me this providing credit card info. to a CSA is possibly 'unsafe'?

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Elsie5 

officially, only debit or credit card from Cdn or US Financial Institutions are accepted...but give it a try.

Alternative is to get a pre-paid Visa at retail outlet such as 7/11 or Cdn Tire. Load $$ to that card and you can Activate a new account and pay for future renewals.

There isn't any reason to cotnact a customer suport agent about this. The card will autmoatically get declined. Furthermore, customers should never be providing credit card details to customer support agents.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Elsie5 

officially, only debit or credit card from Cdn or US Financial Institutions are accepted...but give it a try.

Alternative is to get a pre-paid Visa at retail outlet such as 7/11 or Cdn Tire. Load $$ to that card and you can Activate a new account and pay for future renewals.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Elsie5 

you can try, but they will not have the option available

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Elsie5   we are just customers here like you but try to help

But PM only accepts credit card issued by Canadian and US Financial institutions

Need Help? Let's chat.