cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calls no Longer Working

Lenlan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying to make a call to New Zealand. It's something I've done many times before. It sounds like they pick up and then hang up. They say they get 2 rings and then it stops. I've confirmed I have minutes available and New Zealand falls under these minutes. Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

Lenlan

Thanks. I have a couple more things to try, but will resort to this if needed.

Lenlan

Domestic calling is fine. I'll try another NZ number and try a network reset.

Lenlan

Yes we can chat via other means.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I hate to put you through what will undoubtedly be a painful process but you should create a ticket to inform PM it's not working. They may be able to reset your network from there end and ask you to reboot your phone when it's completed on their end. And if there is a glitch after that still, it needs to be escalated. 

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1712531240594.png 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lenlan 

For the time being can you and the person you are calling in New Zealand use WhatsApp

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lenlan 

Is domestic calling working fine?  What about other New Zealand numbers?  

Might also want to try a network reset of phone. Note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords.  

Lenlan

I've tried that and still no luck 😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lenlan  well  that shouldn’t happen , I’m sure it’s just another public mobile glitch . Maybe try rebooting your phone and hope and pray that it works . Fingers crossed 🤞 

Need Help? Let's chat.