cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calling

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Where can I find the complete list of International countries and the calling rate for Public Mobile?

8 REPLIES 8

@iliusfaisal wrote:

What about other countries which are not present in the list. More specifically, I want to call Bangladesh. What is the option for that?

There are no options offered by Public Mobile to call destinations not in the list from earlier. The calls just won't work.

You could use a calling card service or use an internet-based app.

@iliusfaisal wrote:

What about other countries which are not present in the list. More specifically, I want to call Bangladesh. What is the option for that?

If it's not currently on the list, then PM calls won't go through. You can get a calling card at any number of retail outlets, like gas stations or 7-11's wherever you go.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@iliusfaisal wrote:

Where can I find the complete list of International countries and the calling rate for Public Mobile?

There are no pay-per-use long distance rates at Public Mobile.  You can only call the countries mentioned earlier.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@iliusfaisal 

You will need to buy long distance add on.  Unused portion will roll over to next month. 

400 International Long Distance minutes  for $15

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes    for $8

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

International minutes are supported for calls to the following countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.If you have a problem calling an international number, ensure the following:

• You are using the correct dialing pattern: Exit Code + Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number.
  • You have Long Distance minutes remaining on your plan. Check by signing into your Self-Serve account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@iliusfaisal wrote:

400 International Long Distance minutes.... $15 CDN

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@iliusfaisal wrote:

@iliusfaisal 400 International Long Distance minutes add-on cost is $15.00

Add-on remains on your account until all minutes are used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.