cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting article on Google News feed

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Saw  this article, thought it had some ommisions, but some interesting facts.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4050708/best-cheapest-cellphone-plans-canada-2018/

3 REPLIES 3

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13amwrote:

OMG!  If I had to pay those prices, we would have to be making a family decision on whether to put food on the table or having very overpriced cell plans.  I pay less than this to have cellular service for 4, 4 tablet data plans, cable TV, internet and wireless home phone.

That's because do your research and consider your wallet before spending your hard earned cash.  Unfortunately, a lot of people (the typical consumer)  will just pay whatever the sales person in front of them is asking, and believe whatever they are told.  They can't be bothered to shop around and do a bit of research.  If the price goes up, they just pay the increase without questioning it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am@Yeah it didn't seem like a fully researched article. I wonder how many people will take it  100% fact.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

OMG!  If I had to pay those prices, we would have to be making a family decision on whether to put food on the table or having very overpriced cell plans.  I pay less than this to have cellular service for 4, 4 tablet data plans, cable TV, internet and wireless home phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.