cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Int'l calls to Netherlands not working suddenly

elsje
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I call these numbers regularly, but now I get the message, "the number is not in service", which is in fact not the case.
Is there anything happening that is preventing the calls from connecting to NL?

5 REPLIES 5

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I suggest you open a ticket. . 

elsje

Holiday bonus is irrelevant. I purchase Int'l minutes for strictly for calling NL, and have been doing so for a couple years now. So this is where the confusion begins. Everything has been working fine. Nothing has changed and of course, there are Int'l minutes remaining in my account. 

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Yummy wrote:

Netherland IS included in international long distance minutes. But it is NOT part of holiday bonuses.
Do you still have inter. min available?

@Yummy 

Some of those much appreciated holiday add ons appeared to be slightly stripped down.  But it was found later, that those missing countries, in fact, are there. I and another community member actually tested it. So @elsje would need to review his/her add ons. Not in service….dialed correctly….dialling has changed? Inadvertently blocked?  I assume @elsje can text those numbers? 

And if all are using Apple products….try FaceTime or Audio only FaceTime. 

l only have freebie add ons, so give me a Netherlands number and will try to call it. 

elsje

Yes, indeed!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Netherland IS included in international long distance minutes. But it is NOT part of holiday bonuses.
Do you still have inter. min available?

Need Help? Let's chat.