cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient Funds

EG15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My account appears to be suspended as my data and phone stopped working.  I had insufficient funds in my account yesterday when the payment was attempted to be taken for the next month.  The money is there now but I cannot figure out to get the system to try again to pull the money.   Why is there no easy or obvious way to do this?

Can you please advise how I can resolve this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @EG15 

yes possible, the system is slow and glitchy sometime

So, everything works now?  Enjoy 

EG15

It seems like it took some time for the status to change and then give me the option to pay and renew. Thanks for the responses.

HI @EG15 

do you know your pin number?  you can call *611 and use the pin to access the menu and resume the service there

if you have forgotten the pin, since you have access to My Account, go to Profile to reset the pin first , then call *611

@EG15 wrote:

Ok thank you. The app says I am currently subscribed and there appears to be no button to be able to reactivate or renew.  I will try the other suggestion and if that doesn’t work I will open a ticket.   Thanks for quick responses. Appreciate it.  

@EG15 

If you are current subscribed and not suspended, then your plan should be working.  Try just to reboot your phone and see whether your phone works or not.  You might not need to use those tricks. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@EG15 

Are you on AutoPay or are you paying with vouchers?

Remember that PM is on a 30 days cycle not monthly cycle so make sure your voucher payment is in your account a day or two before your renewal date.

EG15

Ok thank you. The app says I am currently subscribed and there appears to be no button to be able to reactivate or renew.  I will try the other suggestion and if that doesn’t work I will open a ticket.   Thanks for quick responses. Appreciate it.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@EG15 

Typically, when you load sufficient funds into your available balance, your account should activate.  Is there an activation/reactivate button or option that you choose at the present moment?  

A few tricks in the past has worked for this issue:

1. In your self service account, report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Log back in and report your phone found. That will re-activate your plan

2. Manually load $1 into your account. This will also retrigger the activation process. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EG15 

if you account is currently suspended, login to My Account and there should be a button "Pay and resume services".  Click the button and you can follow the step to make a manual payment

if you cannot find the button or any error, you can open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.