cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry

jstyles1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

I currently have 1 gb data and looks like additional unused bonus 1 gb data which says in red 11/30 left - what does this mean? 

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@jstyles1   The bonus data (like that from Christmas 2022) is not supposed to expire.  Could it be the 1GB that came with your plan ($25) or an add on that you recently purchased?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As of few months ago data add-on have limited life of only 30 days. So you have 11 days left to use your data add-on. If you do not use it they will expire at next renewal.

Mats99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That bonus data was only available to be used for 30 days.. You have 11 days left to use it.. I have 8 days left to use mine..

Mats99_0-1710015350074.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Red usually means that the account is suspended or data about finished.  If you log out and log back in, does it still show same?

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jstyles1 : Would you be able to share a screenshot. That most probably means that the bonus data is almost finished but I can only understand properly if I could get some more information; so if you could share a screenshot of that portion of the screen it would be helpful. 

Need Help? Let's chat.