cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inlt LD 300 min. advertised to call australia but not working

ryguy11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added on the 300 International long distance minutes as it advertised calling to Australia. The first call went through then after the call kept failing and there was a message from Public Mobile saying it can't be completed. I am trying to remove the add on and get my money back as it was falsely advertised but I am unable to find a way to remove the add on in my plan & add-on section. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 7.47.16 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ryguy11   Are you sure you have the correct country code used for calling Australia?  The fact that it was working once means that the LD to Australia is working.  

how did you make the call? something like this?

011 61 7 xxxx xxxx.

please note that if the area code is 07, you need to drop the 0

Also, you cannot call  Australian 1300 numbers, they are like 1800 and only work for local Australian callers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryguy11 

and the call not going through do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryguy11 

but i don't think so you can't remove the add on and get your money back, but try to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.