cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect data usage showing

pedwards
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On day one of my new month I suddenly have over 400 mb used?? Meanwhile my Chromebook ( same acct.) shows 238 mb used, also impossible. What gives? Tried to attach side by side photo of screens but too big to send.

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards 

the system there is a new design but everything is fine. you need to use the computer browser/clearing cache/cookies and using a page in private mode,

To Login Page  in the main page, click the small circular arrow icon in the lower right corner to update.

or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

That could also be because you are looking at your last cycle's start and end date, maybe. Dates are not as they should be, imo, for these cycle dates.

Try calling 611 to check your balance of data, this should be accurate..and hopefully matches My Account once refreshed, that is.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards hi what you see in your self serve may be a cached version of your data , clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser in secret or incognito mode , reboot your device and sign back into your account and see if it updates 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click the little spinner refresh icon lower down or use incognito. The number should refresh. My guess would be that chromebook is probably right and will probably match the refresh.

Need Help? Let's chat.