cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Calls and SMS not working

lindangn30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have just transferred from a different service provider and kept my number. I got the $15 plan which includes unlimited text messages and 100 minutes. I tried getting someone to call me but it doesn’t go through and the texts don’t go through as well. It’s been a day since I switched. I have already tried restarting my phone, taking the sim out and reinserting it. Does anyone know what I should do? 

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lindangn30, which provider did you port in from?  If the port is wireless to wireless, it should have completed by now.  Home phone number ports take a lot longer.  Please check the old service to see if it is still working which is a definite sign of a stuck port.  For stuck ports, you will need moderator team assistance to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.