cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive

Lofasofam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am set up on autopay, plan expired Jan 2 and  it says I owe $11 but it wasn’t taken from my card. Now neither can home will work and it wont let me manually do a payment. I logged in and it also says if I’m on autopay to not worry about it, but no working phone and no don’t want them to lose their numbers and need to buy new SIM cards. Help pls. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lofasofam 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

• Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  • Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  • Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  • Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  • Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  • Reboot your phone,
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Lofasofam 

FIRST,  try making an $11 payment then tap reactivate.

If that does not restore your service, THEN mark device as lost/stolen under the associated selfserve option, then remove the lost/stolen designation.

This trick sometimes works to get  services restored.

Let us know if it works. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lofasofam  try making a manual payment $1 more than the current amount owe , so $12 in total.

To make the $12 payment, you will have to go to My Account, Payment, and Click One time Payment.  In the drop down, select Other and then enter $12

Once payment accepted, logoff from My Account and reboot your phone and it should be good.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lofasofam - autopay in my opinion is not that reliable, and I use it, but also when I get notified that money will be taken I manually go into my account and add the funds so I don't have the exact problem that you are now describing - it saves this problem from happening.  For now you will have to go in and manually add or call 611 and add that way and you should be up and running!  Good luck!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lofasofam 

Autopay does fail sometimes.  If you are in our self service account, manually load up enough funds to restart your service.  If the website is finicky, try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. Once you load up funds, your account should reactivate.  

If that fails, you can dial 611 on your phone and if you know you PIN number, you can also load up funds.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Don't worry about losing the number.  You have 90 days to reactivate.  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lofasofam 

You will need to make a $12 payment to trigger the automatic renewal. Why are you unable to make a payment? Is it something with your credit card?

Need Help? Let's chat.