cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In/out phone calls not working. Can’t submit ticket.

JamieL1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  Been a public mobile customer with the same number for close to 7 years now.  I currently have an iPhone 13. Occasionally, when making out going calls I would get a “6UT1” error message.  I found putting a +1 in front of the area code would fix the problem.   I still have my original Alberta phone number, but am living in Ontario now for the past 3 years. 

Just today, I can’t make or receive calls. Not getting the 6UT1 error,  instead, just a double beep, and then it hangs up. 

I tried all the usual “fixes”.  Reset phone, pulled out SIM card, turned off data, airplane mode etc. 

The only changes that have occurred in the past couple of days.  I upgraded my iOS from 15.7 to 16.6.  I also noticed that my cellular data changed from LTE to 5G

Tried to submit a ticket, but the link to submit results in a 404 error screen. 

Can an agent please resolve my issue.  
Thanks,

Jamie

6 REPLIES 6

JamieL1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone. I messaged an agent and she was quick to reply.  She reset something on her end and now it’s fixed. I am able to make and receive calls.   

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JamieL1 - we are all members here on the community forum and have no access to your account. You need to message CSA customer support through Chatbot or private messaging to CS_Agent.

But your comment about 'Just today' may be telling. Perhaps this is a temporary network issue. Sounds like it with the message you are receiving. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Check for outages in your area:

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The ticket system has been down for months and months, at this point I don't know if we will ever see it operational again at this point?

Customer Support Agent within The Community seems to have been the only option for a very long time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JamieL1  First try rebooting the phone or reset network settings . If still not working please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JamieL1 

make sure Carrier profile is updated

Try Reset Network settings

and did you try your sim in another phone?

if you need agent to refresh your account, please submit ticket with CS agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.