cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I Text Yes to the free reward, will I lose my 2GB of Data every month reoccurring promo?

SahotaCC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey PM’ers

if I accept the free 500 minutes international calling minutes and 2GB of Data promo by replying/texting YES to PM, will I lose out on my current 2GB of Data promo reoccurring every month that I have from Black Friday Deals since I was told that you can’t stack Promos on top of Promos?

Thank You.

8 REPLIES 8

SahotaCC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank You 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SahotaCC No, the promotional monthly 2GB bonus is separate from the add-ons you accumulate from holiday bonuses. You will loose the monthly 2 GB bonus only if you change plans.

@SahotaCC

No you won't. You will only lose your 2GB bonus recurring monthly plan data if you change plans.

If the terms and conditions of an activation promotion say they are not stackable. However many promotions are stackable as the recent free third month credit and 2GBBONUS promocode were stackable with one another but not with other in market promotions.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SahotaCC wrote:

Hey PM’ers

if I accept the free 500 minutes international calling minutes and 2GB of Data promo by replying/texting YES to PM, will I lose out on my current 2GB of Data promo reoccurring every month that I have from Black Friday Deals since I was told that you can’t stack Promos on top of Promos?

Thank You.

No.. no worry about lossing the current 2GB promo.    The only way you can loss that 2GB reoccurring promo is if you ever change plan

(the stacking offer is about when you first activate..you cannot activate with multiple offers)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SahotaCC 

no you won't lose that promo 2GB free monthly

just to you know about  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70, rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB...

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

visit here link for more info,

if get SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if the not reply to you with confirm for getting and you have to be patience and check it out with 1 to 3 days,

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

No, the holiday freebies are given to all new and existing PM customers.  You will still keep your promo data 

Need Help? Let's chat.