cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IVe been suspended. I'm disability. Old age. And I have my mentor try to get hold of me. I'm waiting

Thomleah67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Amazon is giving me a credit please help so I can pay this. I can't check anything. I need this my phone had stolen I'm disability Senior.HELP.

9 REPLIES 9

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Thomleah67 

tried use browser from computer, and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page  and go to payment,

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell vouchers:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

@Thomleah67 you were on Autopay?  Autopay could fail 

Login to My Account and try to make a manual payment .

If you have an error, try to use Incognito mode to pay again

Thomleah67

trying to pay my bill.susoended. ridiculous system

@Thomleah67 wrote:

Yes everything was. My other phone was stolen. But sim card was found so rented this phone. Costing money. I am on pensioner ihave lots of medical issues. Amazon is sending my money back from a cancellation. Can't check anything. Please help lift suspension. I'll get this paid asap

Hi @Thomleah67   Why is Amazon involved here? You bought a phone from them and now cancelling it?

or you ordered a new phone, got stolen ( Porch Pirate) so Amazon refund ?

And where you rent the phone?  There is such a thing? 

You need to login to My Account to lift the suspension.  Can you login to My Accoount?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You found your SIM after your phone was stolen?  That is a very nice thief to take the time to leave that behind.  Where can you rent a phone?  If it was from a friend and they are making you pay even knowing that you are senior on a pension that isn't very friendly

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Keep the amazon out of the conversation. 

Is your account fully paid?

Is there a balance on your account?

When you log into your My Account....does it say it is suspended?

Thomleah67

Yes everything was. My other phone was stolen. But sim card was found so rented this phone. Costing money. I am on pensioner ihave lots of medical issues. Amazon is sending my money back from a cancellation. Can't check anything. Please help lift suspension. I'll get this paid asap

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have phone at all?

What is stolen? Phone with SIM?

Is your account active? Can you log in at all?

Little bit more details is need in order to help you out.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Your post does not make sense. 

1. Do you have a SIM card?

2. Did you activate it? If yes, when?

3. Did your phone ever work?

4. Did you port in a number?

Need Help? Let's chat.