I would like to had 5 dollars to my account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dona2485
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like 5 dollars add on to my public mobile 📱 Phone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

10 REPLIES 10

Kmlhns

just open your acc and click on add-on it will show you all options . easy pezi.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dona2485 wrote:

I would like 5 dollars add on to my public mobile 📱 Phone

@dona2485   

Was a Self Serve account ever created? Here you can pay with credit card or vouchers.

If not you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Just so you know, you are posting on the Community where we are all members/customers like you.

Only Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) have access to your account: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dona2485 do you need $5 or $1?  your other out said just $1.  Posted around the same time and I am not sure you found the $4 in such a short time 

@Yummy wrote:

@dona2485 wrote:

I would like 5 dollars add on to my public mobile

Very simple as explained above and Good idea to have few $ extra on account. The best idea will be to have full amount (+tax) of your renewal rate to avoid potential autopay failure.

NOT correct. Money is taxed before it is in your balance. 

ie Add $5.00

Your auto-pay will charge you $5.60

Your balance will increase by $5.00

The best idea will be to have full amount (+tax).....if you topped up by $5.60 you would be billed $6.27 and your balance would increase by $5.60 and secondly there is no point of having any cents in your balance. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@dona2485 wrote:

Very simple as explained above and Good idea to have few $ extra on account. The best idea will be to have full amount (+tax) of your renewal rate to avoid potential autopay failure.

@dona2485 did you enable Autopay to save $2??

dona2485

i short 1 dollars on my phone to activate  can some help me with 5 dollars

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dona2485 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

5. how much you will do manually enter Amount:$$ 

6. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

to purchase Add-ons,

Spoiler

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dona2485    Click the 3 dots top right of your post and edit/delete your tel. number as you're posting on an open public forum.

You can add any funds by either logging into your self serve account and clicking the Payment tab and follow the prompts or by dialing 611 and add your voucher PIN or with a registered CC on account but need to know your four digit PIN.

Ooops!  edited heading

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dona2485 wrote:

If you have a valid credit card or debit card, you can dial 611 to buy any add-on. You'll need your pin number.

Need Help? Let's chat.