cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to get my number ported from koodo

niyatiraval1988
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got a message when I went to activate my public number that if I want to port my T/K number over to Public I have to get assistance in doing so from a moderator. Can I get some assistance with this please?

Thank you,

xxxxx xxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@niyatiraval1988 

Make sure you have the exact name and account number registered under the Koodo account to ensure a smooth and seamless port to Public Mobile.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@niyatiraval1988 wrote:

Hi,

I got a message when I went to activate my public number that if I want to port my T/K number over to Public I have to get assistance in doing so from a moderator. Can I get some assistance with this please?

Thank you,

Niyati Thaker

@niyatiraval1988 

Transferring A Number From TELUS Or Koodo (Including Formerly PC Mobile)?

If you wish to transfer an existing number from TELUS or Koodo (including formerly PC Mobile), you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Moderator team here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.

Actually @kb_mv has you covered.

@niyatiraval1988 

Here is some additional information about porting for telus/Koodo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Transferring-or-Changing-your-Phone-Num...

Need to contact moderator as described above.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@niyatiraval1988 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,

@niyatiraval1988 For assistance please contact a moderator as indicated below:

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble bottom right of page and type "Port Request"

2. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.