cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will travel to USA for one week, which way is easy and cheaper for call and date?

sqcd111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will travel to USA for one week, which way is easy and cheaper for call and date? 

7 REPLIES 7

If you had discovered the Can-US Plan last week or 2 weeks prior, you would have seen that this would have been More Cost effective in the end

Yes you can buy it anytime. But why? Buy it at the airport. Or buy it as you leave the house. The 15 days starts the moment you complete the purchase.

sqcd111

can i buy it now and then use it when I arrive USA? or I have to wait for the last minute? Is the date calculate star from i am in USA

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Turn on the roaming data for data. Do you know if your phone has been enabled for volte yet? If so then great. If not then are you able to manually change down to 2G GSM?
The $30 roaming add-on bundle is the only real option money-wise. You get could get the talk/text bundle and 250 mb for a little less but that's not much data unless you don't use very much.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sqcd111 

A cheaper alternative is to only buy data  and use VoIP app TextNow for voice calls and text.  But please note with this solutions, you will have to give your friends the VoIP phone numbers to call and text you

with this way, you will only need to buy this US data add on

Data - US Roaming - 1GB Data (15 days) - $20.00 (15 Reward points)

sqcd111

thank you

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Get the US travel package but do it the night before you leave so you for sure know it's on your account.

US Roaming - Talk Text (15-day) $15.00
or
US Roam-Talk Txt 3 GB Data(15d) $30.00
Need Help? Let's chat.