cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was subscribed to the $34 50 GB US/Canada plan that has expired. What happens going forward

Wardey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I was subscribed to the $34 50GB US/Canada plan and I see it has expired. Does that mean that my plan goes away and I have to pick a new one or does it get grandfathered in and remain the same until I change it?

4 REPLIES 4

@Wardey 

I understand your confusion, indeed. (It's a common result of PM continually confusing messaging) As long as you had autopay enabled, your plan will continue to renew the $34 Can?US plan every 30 days until you change it.

@Wardey  Are you on the old loyalty rewards right now ? If some come may you will pay full price for the plan $34 + tax . Then when you have earned 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill from the rewards portal . 

Wardey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope so. It's funny because on the website it shows that i will renew with the existing Canada/ US plan, but on the mobile app it says I will be renewing at a higher priced Canada only plan.

I took a screenshot of the website for backup if I need to prove my point.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Wardey 

it'll be your on-going plan unless you change it yourself. Once plan renews, you should see it's still yours.

Need Help? Let's chat.