cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged twice and extra!!!!

Sudha21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I opted for $40 plan  and was charged twice of $44.07 with taxes. An extra of $4 funds are available on y account. I want a refund for that as well. I don't like the service of this network anymore. I have been a loyal customer for more than a year now and there are no deals for me. 

Hoping that I will get a sooner response. 

17 REPLIES 17

Sudha21

Sure thank you

@Sudha21 wrote:

thank you . I raised a ticket. Please look into it as early as possible 

@Sudha21   just a reminder, we are just customers like you.  We are just trying to help

monitor your Community inbox for the real agent to help.   Just make sure you tell them you don't understand the choices and you picked the wrong one.  Since the old plan was pretty much "untouched" , I think they will agree to refund it.  Let us know how.

Sudha21

thank you . I raised a ticket. Please look into it as early as possible 

@Sudha21 wrote:

I was unable to submit a ticket as the chatbox always redirect to the community page

@Sudha21   follow exactly what I typed in Method 1

or you can also just direct message  using method 2:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Sudha21 wrote:

I opted for change plan now 

@Sudha21 that's why.  Open a ticket with PM support and tell them you weren't aware the effect of Change plan now.  And worst part is that you selected Change plan now on day 1 of your cycle of that old plan

FYI, Change plan now will allows PM to charge you new plan immediately.  No partial refund on unused days or data.  Also, a full charge will be charged, no rewards will be applied (Rewards are applied only on regular renewal dates) This is used for people who ran out of data and minutes and need the new "features" immediately

For most of us, if you are in no rush, choose Change plan on renewal date to avoid losing money

Sudha21

I was unable to submit a ticket as the chatbox always redirect to the community page

Sudha21

And I clearly remember that

Sudha21

I opted for change plan now 

@Sudha21   when you make a plan change, there are two choices, Change Plan Now and Change plan on renewal date.  Do you remember which one you picked?

E2-ChangePlanNow.jpg

Sudha21

I don't understand how that can happen when I always opted for change of plan and didn't select for the same plan during payment. 

@Sudha21   according to your screenshot , your old plan was renewed on Nov 25.

But on the same day, you have opt for a plan change from the $35 to the $40 plan and you clicked Change Plan Now to go with immediate plan change

Since both plans are charged on the same day, likely PM Support will help to credit one of them.  Open ticket with them and push for it

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Sudha21

Sudha21_2-1670525713955.png

Sudha21

Sudha21_0-1670525579585.png

Here's the screenshot for the same

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Sudha21 wrote:

I opted for $40 plan 

to start right now or upon your next renewal?

and was charged twice of $44.07 with taxes.

What is your tax rate of province? 10%? Can you do a screen shot of the $ transactions from My Account?

An extra of $4 funds are available on y account. I want a refund for that as well.

Hold on....lets get the above straightened out first....the $4 should be used first for your next payment so is not a big issue. 

I don't like the service of this network anymore.

Let's see if we can suggest you a fix...even a first tier will make mistakes. 

I have been a loyal customer for more than a year now and there are no deals for me. 

If you wanna leave.....contact @darlicious and perhaps she can provide assistance. 

Hoping that I will get a sooner response. 

Hope you respond to us first. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sudha21 

charged twice $44.07?

Login to My Account, check the payment page .  how many times it shows PM charged you?

send us a screenshot and we can confirm.  if it just show one charge but  CC shows twice, it could be just a pending charge

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Sudha21 

If you did an immediate plan change you would not get any credit for your initial plan. Contact an agent to see if you can get a credit on your account instead of a refund. 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Sudha21 If you switch to the new plan right away your rewards don't get applied this time around and we're charged $40 again for the new $40 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.