cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged 2 times for the same thing.

Andrewweit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need hekp on how to get a refund because i was chharged two times for the same thing. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Andrewweit  All honesty if you were charged twice and the difference is not already been added to your available funds in self serve to use for next renewal … you can follow @softech  link to get a refund but that will take longer to get possible 3 weeks at best … so in that case it’s best to just use towards next renewal because the other bills you have will no doubt be already due before an refund is issued completely 

@Andrewweit   they usually won't charge twice

Was this the first renewal?  the only chance they can charge twice is that some people activate a "ghost" accounts by mistakes (the first activation looks failed and people went to activate a second time)

But, open ticket with PM support for further investigation.  They will refund if they did charge twice.  But like any refund, expect the money won't be back for a week or two

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Andrewweit

Yeah except i dont want the funds for the next renewal i kinda need the money for other bills….

Andrewweit

Was my debit card and they both went through

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Andrewweit , please confirm by checking the payment history in the self serve account.  Use incognito mode (private mode) on the browser to ensure up to date data is being viewed.  If there are multiple charges for the same thing, use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket.  Alternatively if funds are showing in the account, then it can be used to pay for the next renewal.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Andrewweit  Check credit card carefully if one charge shows pending and the other posted the pending charge will fall off … 

Need Help? Let's chat.