cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to quit this bloody awful "service"

CRobichaud11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone, somewhere, in the vast empty nether-ether that Telus created to house this alleged mobile service called - ahem- "Public":

Please contact me as I want to quit the three plans that our family holds.

Yours in frustration,

C.

6 REPLIES 6

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CRobichaud11 

before you go..let us know the nature of your vexation..in case it ever happens to someone else.

If you still want to port back to previous or a different carrier you can still do so. Just make sure that you keep the PM account active with SIM intact and request the port from whomever.  Once the port is complete, the PM account will automatically close. 

However,  why don't you have CS try to fix whatever issues you are facing and see how the service gets after 1 month? Things should be  smoother after a bit. The start of anything good, is sometimes rough in the beginning. 😁 but it does get better.

CRobichaud11

Oddly, there is no way I can tab to a field that offers the option to unsubscribed as your screen capture shows. I've contacted the online "service" as per Sansan. Worse, I had forgotten that I can "port" my number to another carrier. Thanks to both of you.

CRobichaud11

Thank you so much for the link. I've done so.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CRobichaud11  You can 1 port number out 

2 turn off auto subscribe 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1705030541141.png

3. You can get support to remove credit card info in file right away 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately no one will call you. It's all online service. 

You can message cs below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.