cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know PIN to transfer provider.

mjsteven
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to know PIN to transfer new provider.

they asked me to give PIN but I don't know what is that.

Can you help me to find PIN please?

6 REPLIES 6

@softech wrote:

@mjsteven  isn't that they only need to know the Account number and not the PIN?

if you need the Account number, login to My Account and it is on the upper right

You're right.  The Public Mobile account PIN doesn't need to be provided to the new carrier if either one of the IMEI of the device last used at Public Mobile or the Public Mobile account number is provided.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mjsteven  isn't that they only need to know the Account number and not the PIN?

if you need the Account number, login to My Account and it is on the upper right

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mjsteven 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

that pin would refer to the one you have set on your account in the case of whichever provider you are leaving, you would know what pin you set in that case, if you haven't set one then you can disregard that section.

Edit:

(to clarify some times when I've ported in some cases and never set a pin I could simply ignore it since sometimes the account simply had none)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mjsteven wrote:

@mjsteven  - PIN numbers are usually texted to you when you activate with Public Mobile.

Can you check back on your texts from your activation date?

Only other way to obtain your PIN, if you do not know it or have it in texts is to contact CSA.

Two ways to reach them here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

But if you are trying to port out, why not use your Public Mobile Account Number?

You can find this in your Self Serve account on the top, right.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mjsteven wrote:

The PIN is a 4 digit number you set up during your activation of your Public Mobile Account.  Did you create this online or did you activate it at a retail location?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.