cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my account due to technical issues on your end

wrgsfdgfdsgsdf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been unable to set up my account. I am stuck on step 6.

I cannot log in properly.

I cannot transfer my number.

I have, of course, been charged.

I cannot successfully send a message to indicate I need help via the chatbot. It just loops and provides useless steps.

I am extremely tempted to contact my bank and get a charge back due to the inefficient and hapless support this company has offered right off the bat. Due to the complete failure of a system you guys have -- i want no part of this company and want my money back since this is something that is so clumsily designed --- and again - i want no part of it.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

wrgsfdgfdsgsdf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how long do they normally take to respond? I haven't heard anything yet.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I agree @wrgsfdgfdsgsdf 

This place allows it to be unnecessarily challenging for first time users, who do not know the intricacies of the service.

I will say, however, once you get past the activation and number porting, it’s usually smooth sailing for as long as you want to remain a customer here.

Saying that – I certainly understand the frustration and first impressions are lacking around here.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

If you managed to open PM account, remove autopay and account will be deleted after 90+ days of no pay.
Report phone as lost/stolen.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wrgsfdgfdsgsdf  You can use this direct link to support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.