cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel Public Mobile

DanielD43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I still cannot login to my account, because glitchy Eversafe ID does not send verification codes to my phone and/or email address. How do I cancel my account if I cannot log into my account to cancel it?

I don't want to be with Public Mobile anylonge due to inability to login into my account. I can't even manage my own account and Customer Service is ineffective and incompetent to fix it.

4 REPLIES 4

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This kind of request can be finished by CS_Agent, send a private message to them.you can cancel you subscription and your account, but still have to wait for a while, by the way, you even can not login your app? If you can login your app, just cancel you subscription and after 90days, it will automatically cancel your account

@DanielD43 

I don't disagree with you...Eversafe has been problematic since it's inception and PM is unwilling to make it very user friendly. That being said...it's how PM operates. maybe you're better off with a different provider...there's lotsa BF deals with other providers right now.

DanielD43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been with Public Mobile this entire year, and I had headaches all the time. I can't even access MyAccount (many people can't) because Eversafe does not send verification codes. Customer service is innefective and incompetent to fix it. They waste time telling people to check "junk mail", like people are that stupid. Really? Fix your system instead of wasting my time. You're not helping.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DanielD43 

have you actually paid anything ? Did you activate a new account ? If not...there's nothing to cancel.

added...use this link to send a message to Customer Support. Watch the little envelop iocn on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.