cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a full refund I wasn't able to use the services

Mohamed57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I want to cancel my order for the sim card and my subscription there's no way to do it online. I live in MB and I won't wait weeks to get a phone number 
5 REPLIES 5

FormosaWest1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

send a cs_agent a private message outlining your concerns. If you have an unresolvable problem that is at the fault of telus then they may, however if you changed your mind then that might not be creditable. Public mobile is not contractual. You are free to un-enrol or switch at any time.

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Of course it would be ridiculous to wait weeks to activate your plan. I suggest that you visit a local Telus store and ask for assistance. At the worst scenario you may have to buy a new SIM card . But who knows , they may even give you a SIM for free. Hope all goes well for you .

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Truth be told, @Mohamed57 , this place isn't the easiest to navigate, especially for first timers.

When you have your SIM card, e-mail address, and a credit card to get started, click the link below from 11AM - 8PM EST to begin a live chat with an agent to assist you with the activation process.

Online Activation Assistance

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mohamed57  you are waiting for a phone number? did you request porting in your number from another provider?  give us more details to the situation. PM is prepaid provider they usually do not provide refund, so maybe try to get the issue resolved and I think it is resolvable 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Not sure what your talking about waiting weeks to get a phone number. You get it instantly when you sign up. Also, SIM cards don't take that long to get in the mail. If you want a SIM card today, just call a few local Telus stores to see if they have any. At $10 it's still cheap and never hurts to have a back up SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.