Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna get a refund!

Avocado2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

Nocall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They charged me right away. When I had to go get a SIM card, they gave me a credit on my account for $11.30.

Nocall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried the esim thing recently. It would not work and a big time waster. Go get a physical Sim. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Avocado2 

sorry, no refund 

But what phone you have? what is thr problem?  you can always change back to physical sim if it is easier for you 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Avocado2 PM is a prepaid provider and does not provide refund.

Most eSIM activation problem can be resolved, maybe try these  first

Did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Avocado2  For refund / credit you need to contact support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.