cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I suspended my lost phone

Shalalala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why can i NO LONGER access my voice mail?

I was able to before the change.

Oh I got a bunch of "if you  paid your bill"

my bill IS PAID, always

maybe admin can confirm the negative change is permanent?

Thank you everyone!

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate comment removed

6 REPLIES 6

Shalalala

Oh well. I just posted that I have five phones with plans. They are my families and sometimes they are misplaced and sometimes mom suspends them until they've done there chore. It was a nice option for them to at least be able to check their voicemail for important calls but now that is off the plate. Thank you very much for clarifying that!

Shalalala

Yes

That's not the problem. I have five phones with plans. I'm responsible for paying for the mall but obviously they are responsible for not losing or misplacing them

@Shalalala 

yes, voicemail service will also be suspended if the phone is suspended via Lost/Stolen

@Shalalala  But you can access it now with phone with it un suspended. Active right ? And voicemail works 

Shalalala

When it was lost I suspended it and couldn't access the voicemail. So after I found it I thought I would try again suspending it to see if I could access the voicemail and I could not. As I've left at places before and suspended it and access the voicemail I thought what did I do wrong but it appears this option has changed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

So is your phone suspended and lost . Or you just having issues with voice mail ?

voice mail settings 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/voicemail-faqs

Need Help? Let's chat.