cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still haven't received the SIM card I purchased.

Sophie_wang2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been more than ten working days, and I still haven't received the SIM card I purchased.

10 REPLIES 10

Sophie_wang2022

Thanks, I have received my newly issued card.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

@computergeek541 thanks for the message, 

The message has been addressed privately to the user.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

@Clau_Del 

I would recommend that interactions with customers when dealing specfically with that person's account and services are usually supposed to be done in private.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

Please check you private messages.

Kindly,

Clau- CS agent

@Timer wrote:

@Sophie_wang2022 

it's take up to 10 to 15 day to be arrive.don't worry about it will be coming soon.

if want to contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  to see the status of shipping and tracking #.

Except in the case of the customer possibly not receivng an order update by e-mail, a CSA wouldn't be able to provide any status update that would normally have already been provided to the customer by e-mail.  For the most part, they wouldn't know where the SIM card is.  Also, usually there is no tracking number from SIM cards.

@Sophie_wang2022 

it's take up to 10 to 15 day to be arrive.don't worry about it will be coming soon.

if want to contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  to see the status of shipping and tracking #.

Sophie_wang2022

Thanks !This is my first purchase and I didn't expect a bad experience!

@Sophie_wang2022 wrote:

It's been too long, can I ask for a refund? I need it right away.

@Sophie_wang2022 

Message them and request that and see what they say

Again, you can get it quicker with local Telus or Koodo store or Amazon.  If you want to get from Telus/Koodo store, please call them first and make sure they have it  

Sophie_wang2022

It's been too long, can I ask for a refund? I need it right away.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sophie_wang2022 

It could be another week or so before you see the SIM card.     SIM order from PM site could take as many as 3 weeks. 

You can try to message PM Support for an update,   Private message them with the order number:   Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

If you need it urgently for activation, you might want to check with local Telus or Koodo store or get it from Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG

Need Help? Let's chat.