cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I saw $29 plan is open to all now, but not the $24(new only), hesitating...now on $34 but seems 50g

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

is a lot to use(waste?)

3 REPLIES 3

To reinstate the text message promotions, @yack , reach out to the customer support agents as described above.  

You should know, however, that PM tends to target certain offers to not only certain plan values, but duration that the customer has been on that plan.   With that, you may find that some on the $15 or $25 plan gets the offer, and others don't.  

I'll repost here:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

we have 3 accounts, two of $15,(1 received text message for pomotion), one $34. i wish the $15 one can get the $24 plan, very light ueser.

question, another plan didnot get text message, must opt out at some point, how can I get it back, thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @yack 

PM seems to experiment with opening up previously activation-only offers once in awhile.

If you want a plan that is listed as "activation only", sometimes asking nicely of the customer support agents will get you that option, however usually they have to do it on an immediate basis, meaning you forfeit what's left on your current cycle and there's NO refunds of the partial cycle remaining.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.