cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased 2 x 1g usa data add ons and they were added to my canadian data incorrectly

Jimmymck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmymck 

Oh boy that was a bit of a mess of purchases. I would ask the CSA to credit back all of your purchases except the 1Gb of US Roaming data. Then when you run out data and you still need data you can purchase the 500mb of US data tp bridge the gap while you wait out the 24 hour wait time needed for you to be able to purchase the 1GB of US roaming data again if it is needed. Unless you want to contact customer support to add the 1GB US roaming data add on during the 24 hour wait time.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmymck 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jimmymck  Look like you have brought the wrong add-on if you need to make calls

For calls, you might want to buy the Bundle instead, one of the two

Bundle - US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) - $15.00
Bundle - US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) - $20.00

I do not suggest you to buy more as you now have 1.75 GB data purchased for US Roaming

You will need to contact PM Support to get this sorted out.  You can ask them to change to the proper roaming add-on for your need or even reverse the purchase for those Local Canada Data, this is the way to contact PM Support(expand the spoiler)

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Or, if you don't want to wait and you don't mind to have a temporary phone number, you can start using your 1.75 GB data with VoIP app. Download TextNow and they will give you a number to use the app for calling.  

But your 1.75 GB will expire in 9 days (750 mb expire in 9 days and the other 1GB expire in 10 days).  So, if you cannot use all these data, open a ticket now with PM support.  They should reply you within an hour or two

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmymck : Indeed, you bought 2 Canada 1gb buckets. Then the other buckets of US data. You would need to contact the CSA's to get them to switch things around.

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

Jimmymck

Jimmymck_1-1642433905259.png

Jimmymck

I am in the USA currently.

I can’t make calls from usa, it says I don’t have a add on for usa.

i have 3 add ins for usa

i also trued to add 2 x1 gig to my usa data roaming… 

Can you actually fix it or not?

Here is my purchase history for 7 days

Please help.

Jimmymck_0-1642433732728.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How did you buy 2x US data if system does not allow you to do so? I tried and it let me add only one at the time:

Yummy_0-1642433224945.png

unless there is a glitch and after purchasing one you can add more????

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jimmymck   did you mind to send us what is shown on this page:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/

just want to see if you see the correct Add-on there.

or if you see any fund showing as Available Fund?

Also, confirm the transaction history to see what was purchased:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmymck  - are you showing the Roaming Addons in your Plans Details of your Self Serve area?

OR, are the $s still showing in your Available Funds?

If you are not showing in Plan Details, then you actually didn't add them to your account yet.

Or, you completed the purchase of buying the wrong adds....then proceed as others have posted to contact CSA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmymck 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

Follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’,
  5. after purchase successful you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

Try manually selecting either of  AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,
for Re-Purchase Add-ons you need to wait 25 hours after the expiry first Purchase Add-ons or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentto them do it for you..

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmymck    Sounds like you might have purchased the wrong data add-ons.  If that is the case then submit a ticket to customer support via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and they will be able to swap your add-ons for the roaming add-ons. 

BTW are you in the USA right now?  A reminder that roaming add-ons are effective immediately after purchase and it's advised to purchase the add-on as close to your trip as possible. edit: and only good 10x24 hrs period (240 hrs).

If you have any problems with the chatbot then click the envelope icon top right and send a private message to CS_Agent instead.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jimmymck 

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA) to change add ons.  BTW, you can't buy two USA roaming 1 GB data add ons at the same time. 

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: purchased wrong add on.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.