jessicafunez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made the payment online and my phone still disconnected  please help mme

1 REPLY 1

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

Please reboot your phone, as that solves about 80% of all problems.

If rebooting doesn't help, remove the SIM card and battery, if removable, while the phone's power is off. After a minute or two, reinsert them, ensuring that they are firmly in place. Reboot.

The above is not necessary if you paid the NET amount of your plan, that is, the TOTAL amount less credits. If you check Payment History in your account, you will see that you did not receive all of the credits to which you are entitled. To restore service, pay an amount equal to, or greater than, the missing money. If the amount you pay is greater than the amount of missing money, the difference will be placed in your account as a positive credit balance. To prevent this situation from happening again, pay the TOTAL amount of your plan each 30-day billing cycle. Allow the credits to accumulate in your positive credit balance until they equal or are greater than the TOTAL cost of your plan. Then, disable auto-pay so that the billing system will deduct funds from your positive credit balance. After that happens, enable auto-pay again.

Wait 14 days for your missing credits to appear in your self-serve account. If they are not there by then, contact Public Mobile, and the company will add the missing credits to your positive credit balance.

I hope my answer has solved your problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.