cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my account twice today

YE1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my account twice from my bank account. My account still says my account is suspended. How can this be reactivated? I know it has been paid twice because it is showing on my bank account. Hoping someone can help

5 REPLIES 5

@rileyconnolly05 both transactions show up in payment history? then does one pament show up as Available f8nd?? if it is there, you can choose to let it stay there for  next renewal.   If not, yiu will have to open ticket with support for them to investigate 

rileyconnolly05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing is happening to me. Mine also shows up in the payment history. 😕

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@YE1 

Why don't you check your own account? Are there matching extra funds in your account balance? Do you need to just reactivate the plan? Have you rebooted your phone? Log in using secret/incognito mode to ensure you are seeing up to date info in your account. If the extra funds are in your account balance its easier to just leave the credit to pay for next renewal rather than a refund that can take up to 30 days to process.

ktamara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You may want to get in contact with them yourself especially if it says the payment and through twice. Usually you can just reactivate it and then the payment will go through but because it’s been taken I’m not sure what else to say 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You’ll need to submit a ticket to have them check your account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.