cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for a Add on 1000 mins for $15

Jamie2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its not on my account l have no minutes l was able to call a house phone in the USA left a message on an answering machine then called a cell phone and it said l have no time left. I have no add on in my plan. Whats going on l paid $15 to leave a 1 minute message on the USA home phone. Also when l call *611. I enter my password account # and *611 says it doesn't match there records try again

3 REPLIES 3

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie2 wrote:

Its not on my account l have no minutes l was able to call a house phone in the USA left a message on an answering machine then called a cell phone and it said l have no time left. I have no add on in my plan. Whats going on l paid $15 to leave a 1 minute message on the USA home phone. Also when l call *611. I enter my password account # and *611 says it doesn't match there records try again

Have you checked the Available Funds in your account? If the money is there, that means you have not completed the purchase.

Buying addons is a 2-step process:

1) Fund the account

2) make the purchase

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie2   buying add-ons is a 2 steps process, 1. Load fund , 2. actual buying of the add-on

many people missed step 2.  Any chance that was the case for you?

if you go back to My Account, what is showing up as Available Fund there?  If you see $15 , then you have not buy the USA calling add-on yet

Also, at My Account , under My Data & Add-ons, do you see the US Calling showing up there?

Also, check the Transaction history, it will confirm if you actually bought the Addon

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie2 

Go into self service and look under My Data & Add-Ons to see if it is there. As well buying an add on is a 2 step process. You add the funds and then you need to go back in and make the purchase. If you forgot your pin choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner to contact a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.