cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a new sim but until now i did not receive it it has been over a week

breinmaldo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a new sim but its been a week now and i still dont have it i was charge 10.00 something for it but why its not sent yet?

8 REPLIES 8

@walker1 wrote:

@breinmaldo 

Sim cards ordered from Public Mobile can take up to 3 week's for them to be delivered.   And there's no way of tracking the order either.

You can follow up with the order if you want to contact a Customer Support Agent and ask.

Just use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started.

Public Mobile does sometimes still ship SIM cards using a trackable method, and this depends entirely on the shipping method used. Not all SIM cards are sent by lettermail.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@breinmaldo wrote:

I ordered a new sim but its been a week now and i still dont have it i was charge 10.00 something for it but why its not sent yet?

It took almost 3 weeks to receive my sim card! It’s also a busy time of year!

@breinmaldo 

or order from Aamzon for its 2 days shipping for $7

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=public+mo...

Or if you are in Manitoba, there is probably a member that can help you with (disclaimer , not me)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@breinmaldo 

If you happen to be in the GTA, check out canadiancellsupplies.com location.

There's also TELUS and Koodo locations.

You can get one immediately above.   Then, when PM finally sends you the one you purchased, you can keep it as a spare, or refer a friend to PM and you'll both save a bit of $$$.  

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@breinmaldo 

Sim cards ordered from Public Mobile can take up to 3 week's for them to be delivered.   And there's no way of tracking the order either.

You can follow up with the order if you want to contact a Customer Support Agent and ask.

Just use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started.

@CGO wrote:

10-15 days.

@CGO   5 days to 3 weeks. 

Many confirmed they can receive within 5 days (I was one of them)

But also some complain they don't get it until after 3 weeks

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

10-15 days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@breinmaldo  it could take 5 days to 3 weeks for PM to ship the sim card.  There is no tracking.  But you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they have ship out yet.  For sim card order status, please message them directly with your order number:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.