cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a SIM card online on 29th January, now it is April, i haven't received it

Chelly123456789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card online on 29th January, now it is April, I haven't received it.

The order number is: 239808

6 REPLIES 6

@NDesai wrote:

@Chelly123456789 You can try tracking down the shipment. It looks like the order# is being recognized by Canada Post. So use that and your postal code to get the tracking detail. See where the package went and contact Canada Post depending on where its at. 

How to track your SIM card order? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@Chelly123456789 ,

As @NDesai posted, you should be able to use your order number to track down details of the shipment.

Put your order number into the Canada Post Tracking search and follow next steps, and you should see results: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Chelly123456789 You can try tracking down the shipment. It looks like the order# is being recognized by Canada Post. So use that and your postal code to get the tracking detail. See where the package went and contact Canada Post depending on where its at. 

How to track your SIM card order? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chelly123456789 

It shouldn’t take that long for your PM SIM to arrive.

You should contact the moderator as noted by everyone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chelly123456789 ,

While you following up with Mod about the order,   just in case you need it urgently now, you might also want to check local Kiosks like Warlmart/Londons Drug/Loblaws.  They might even give it out for free if you activate with them.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Chelly123456789 wrote:

I ordered a SIM card online on 29th January, now it is April, I haven't received it.

The order number is: XXXXXX

Hi @Chelly123456789 

That's a very long wait.  thank you for your patience.

You may contact a moderator 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

By the way, your sim card will come with a Public Mobile brochure on how to activate your sim card. Follow those steps.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

RosieR

P.S. @Chelly123456789 please click the 3 dots on top right of your post and remove personal info as this is a public forum.  

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chelly123456789 :Since it been so long you should contact Moderator Team by either click white bubble button bottom right or click envelope button top right.

Need Help? Let's chat.