cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I noticed this, think PM needs to rectify

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

When one makes a payment, Take the Old system, for the Desktop-Mode PM site, you can view payment history, BUT, for the New System where the Mobile App is concerned, The Desktop-Mode no longer has access to the Payment History, Plus, when adding funds, Old System would reflect the Balance when funds added, BUT, new system No, Unless you download E-Receipt

The Mobile App is Only one that allows viewing of Payment History currently

This needs to be corrected

6 REPLIES 6

Initially, when in the Desk-mode Portal, the Thing kept buffering a lot, Now it's working correctly now, but was buffering

Also, Balance is now accurately shown now, when yesterday it did not show accurately in the Desk-Mode, Only in the App was it shown accurate.

Strange 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@makkahn28 

I have Payment History on BOTH desktop and app

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 

I have no problem view my account on my computer and on my app. The Overview page shows all your current usage and Rewards. The Payment section will show current available funds and I like the Download Receipt function of your monthly bill. In the past I had to customize the dates.

Did you create a Eversafe ID first before login to your account. Click on Sign Up first if you haven’t created an ID.

IMG_0110.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

?? I can see the payment history in the app ??

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28  You should be able to see it on website still .

Need Help? Let's chat.