cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to talk to customer service

Ma13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number has been suspended and I can't renew cos I can't be connected to customer service 

6 REPLIES 6

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ma13 wrote:

My number has been suspended and I can't renew cos I can't be connected to customer service 

@Ma13   If your plan is suspended for less than 90 days, you can easily reactivate it by just making a payment.  Here are the instructions on how to reactivate a suspended plan:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/reactivate-a-suspended-plan

If it's been more than 90 days that the account has been suspended, then you have to start all over with a new SIM and a new Public Mobile account and a new phone number.  

If your plan is still suspended after you have made a payment, here is what you can do:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/reactivation-issues

If you really do need to contact customer service, you would need to send a private message (click on the icon that looks like an envelope on the top right-hand corner) to them with "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ma13 

All you need to do is to login to your Self Serve account and make a payment with a CC, debit or voucher.
It is best that you go on AutoPay and get $2 off your monthly bill, also you need to worry about your account being suspended.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ma13    Did your payment not go through?  See if you can log into your account and if you see the Reactivate button top right of the overview page then click that to push your payment through.  Otherwise try the Payment tab and make a payment of the amount due.  You can also dial 611 on your phone and make a payment with a registered payment card on account as long as you know your 4 digit PIN.  Otherwise purchase a voucher from London Drugs, SDM or a gas station and load the funds via 611.

Clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before logging into your account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ma13 

Or if you don't have access to your self serve you can pay by pm voucher thru 611 on your phone.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ma13 

Have you tried logging into self service to reactivate?

If still problems contact a CSA:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ma13   Before you try to connect to Public Mobile support, maybe try a manual payment first.  You might be able to get your service back quicker than waiting for support to answer

So, your account just got suspended due to non-payment?  Can you login to My Account?  Login to My Account , Payment Tab and make a manual payment

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Start with using Amount Due and see if payment goes through (If not, try to use the choice "Other" and manually type in the Plan Amount and submit again)

Once payment goes thought, click the Reactivate current plan if the button is still there.  

The logoff My Account and reboot your phone

If it still fails, come back and let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.