cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need support!!!

Davide181
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You canceled my account but took my payment, there is a mistake in your system, 

Can someone contact me at my email, cmon there is any worker that can help???????

I understand is cheap because of less service I need to be contacted 

6 REPLIES 6

@Alexxja 

Here's a little info on how your renewal works.

A little FYI....

3 days before your renewal you will get a reminder to pay text from pm (611). You will get this text whether you have paid ahead of time or not or whether or not you are set up for autopay. You can use this as your reminder to top up your account.

As early as 6pm eastern on the evening before renewal your account status will change to expired as your 30 day plan is about to expire. Unless you have no services this is perfectly normal.

On the day of your renewal at midnight eastern your plan will renew and any counters ( like data) in your account will reset to zero (0/1024mb). Rewards will be converted and applied to your balance as available funds.

At 2am eastern* your plan amount will be debited from your available funds in your balance. If there is insufficient funds in your balance to cover your plan amount the difference will be charged to your autopay card as an automatic top up. Your card statement will show this amount+taxes.

Your payment history will show 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and depending on your plan either your applicable data amount 1 GB OF DATA AT 3G SPEED....$15  or 3GB/$25 or 5GB/$30 and so on or for the $15 plan the talk portion 100 Minutes......$5.

If an automatic top up and/or the plan/data/minute debits/credits do not show in your payment history by 3am eastern you have likely suffered an autopay fail. You will have until 6am eastern to make a manual top up and reactivate your plan. If reactivate does not take your plan amount from your balance then briefly suspend your service via lost/stolen. This forces the payment and the transactions will show up in your payment history.

At 6am eastern any account that has not paid for their plan amount in full will have their services suspended or if its been 90 days these accounts will be cancelled and deactivated and lose their phone number. Active accounts will change from expired/suspended to active status. Occasionally this process is delayed up to 6 hours or so....check your transactions in your payment history for confirmation.

At noon eastern you will recieve two texts** from 611. The first confirms your rewards were successfully applied to your account. The second confirms your plan has successfully renewed. Not recieving the second text indicates an autopay failure.

It is my suggestion that before and after renewal you screenshot your overview page and your payment history in case their are any anomolies that need to be addressed like your data counter not resetting. If you like to keep detailed records and you are computer savvy @LurganIeUk has an excel file to export your account history to....send him a private message if this interests you.

*When renewals are delayed the time that the plan amount is debited from your account and reflected in your transaction history will push forward the time that your account status will change back to active or your services being suspended.

**Currently the rewards text is now being sent 12 hours later at midnight eastern.

Alexxja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You aren't alone. A few people were complaining about this during the holidays and I have the same issue on my account. I think it's a central problem, but definitely scary! Contact the CS_Agent as suggested by others. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Davide181 wrote:

Can someone contact me at my email, cmon there is any worker that can help???????

@Davide181 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Two ways to contact CSA found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Davide181 

PM is an online service so you need to contact an CS_Agent to contact you.

I am assuming your account is suspended and it is on the day of your monthly payment. There is a standard notice that your account is suspended but if you are on AutoPay...you should be fine.

You should still have service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Davide181 

I'm just trying to understand your issue. Do you currently have service? I am assuming no. When was your renewal? When was your last payment? When you call 611 what info does it give you?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Davide181 wrote:

There's no support by email or phone.  Everything is through this site.  Make a ticket using the chattbot or send a private message to CS_Agent if that doesn't work.

Need Help? Let's chat.