cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need somebody to email me

Kita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to start a new nickname because I can’t seem to login or find where to login when I already have an account under a different name. For right now, I really do need admin to help me. I just bought a different plan and I paid but I expected to use the number of dollars available in my account. It didn’t happen. I thought it would be automatic. There are now nine dollars available that have not been used.

Now that I have paid, is there a way for me to use that money for my current plan and get a refund? I really hope so. Please write me and tell me what to do so that I can get a refund for the amount of dollars I can use for the credit that was already there in my account. Thanks again.

4 REPLIES 4

Kita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did the first option you mentioned.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So @Kita , more specifically, do you mean you SWITCHED plans (within the same account) or you subscribed to a 2nd Public Mobile service and 'thought' the credit in your existing account could be used toward the 2nd plan/account?

If the latter, it can't.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kita 

When you subscribed for a plan, the amount will be taken from your CC for the 30 days (monthly) cycle.

If you change to a lower plan, and the extra $9 will remain as credit for your next bill only if you changed the new plan on your next renewal date. If not and changed the plan now then you paid for your old plan and the new plan as PM is a prepaid service so no refund.

PM is an online service so you need to contact a CS_Agent for them to contact you back by private messaging (envelope icon) for the change your nickname. You can ask for the refund of $9 but I doubt it…worth a try.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kita For community account names it is now a quick fix for PM, you will just need to message them and they can fix it quickly.  Message them. here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

for your account payment issue.  First is today, Jun 17thbyiur renewal date and your requested change to a new plan? if you have service now, do not touch My Account until at least after 8am EST.  PM is renewing account now and the info there will keep changing.  You could still your money in Available find and the system will apply the money for renewal, just take a bit of time .  After 8am EST, login My Account using Incognito mode to avoid browser cache problem

if you still need support help for the account issiez message them as instructed above. They will reply via Community inbox here (not email)
Need Help? Let's chat.