Calib1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything I do won't work I need a call

back

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 

No pm community support isn't very helpful when all you give is the same one line answer to contact customer support in your search for bravos and solutions.....sad really and a middle finger to every community member who actually puts the effort in to help customers.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Calib1 

Did you port your old number over to PM or did you pick a new number?

We can help you if you can give more details of your issue.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Could you please explain what kind of problem do you have. We might be able to assist before you send a message to CSA.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Calib1 

If you feel like the community support is not helpful for you, you may instead send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can help you directly.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Calib1 wrote:

Everything I do won't work I need a call

back

@Calib1  - Are you a new customer?

Or, are you an existing customer that used to have working services, now it does not?

Details are needed to identify the correct troubleshooting.

Did you activate recently ?

If so, try:

Did your transfer a number over to Public Mobile?

If so, you need to accept an SMS text to approve the port on the previous SIM card. Insert the old SIM and wait for the text.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Calib1 

There is no one to call you. You have the community or customer support to help you. Give us the details of your issue and we will help you solve the issue. Call 611 from your phone and tell us what it tells you.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.