cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help. I can not create my account.

demi97yiya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant create my account. If i try to create my account, i have message:

The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

But if I follow link and use my email I have message like:

Your username/E-mail do not match up!

I have only one email. What can I do?
Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@demi97yiya wrote:

I cant create my account. If i try to create my account, i have message:

The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

But if I follow link and use my email I have message like:

Your username/E-mail do not match up!

I have only one email. What can I do?
Thanks.

@demi97yiya  Try resetting your password here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that doesn't work then more than likely there was a typo when entering your email during activation and you will need to ask PM to verify your email on file.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@demi97yiya  are  you trying to port a number from Koodo prepaid Or PC mobile? If you are, you can't do it. You have to activate with a temporary cell phone number and contact the moderators and ask them to port your number. Stay safe. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @demi97yiya ,

*Try waiting an hour and try again.

*Clear your cache data and try it again by opening a tab in incognito mode.

If that does not work, and you are locked out of your self serve account and the forgot your password does not work: contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1598549778376.png

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.