cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a payment invoice with the phone number

Lakshay3211
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

I need a payment invoice of last month with the phone number listed. Please help, in the payment history option, I don't see the phone number of the account.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lakshay3211 wrote:

Hi there

I need a payment invoice of last month with the phone number listed. Please help, in the payment history option, I don't see the phone number of the account.

Thanks

@Lakshay3211 there are no statements available to obtain through your Self Serve account. 

You could request something if you need it from the Moderators, but it may take some time to get it.

EDIT: methods to contact Moderators, supplied by @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need a Request from "Submit a ticket" to Moderator Team is only way to getting,

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.