cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I missed the transfer phone number verification text

tonidkearney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally deleted the transfer request phone number verification text. I’ve got a new carrier and am moving over my current phone number. How can I get this text resent to me again? 

8 REPLIES 8

earlngladys
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I too missed the transfer verification text and it has expired. How can I get this text resent to me again? 

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy   No, that only for porting in

Somehow I was assuming it was porting in.

If it is porting out of PM, then the new provider should be contacted to re-trigger the porting request

@softech , possibly, I may have read it wrong “I’ve got a new carrier and am moving over my current phone number.

@LitlLdy   No, that only for porting in

Somehow I was assuming it was porting in.

If it is porting out of PM, then the new provider should be contacted to re-trigger the porting request

@softech wrote:

@tonidkearney 

no worry, There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

@softech , will that work when porting phone number out of Public Mobile?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tonidkearney 

You contact the carrier you are moving your number to so it sounds like you got a new carrier then talk to them.

If you are moving to PM then contact a CS_Agent.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tonidkearney are you porting to PM or from PM?

@tonidkearney wrote:

I accidentally deleted the transfer request phone number verification text. I’ve got a new carrier and am moving over my current phone number. How can I get this text resent to me again? 

Do you recall which number the message is stated to have came from?  If it's still within 90 minutes, you could send a text message that says YES to that number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tonidkearney 

no worry, There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.