cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I miss Sophia

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Sophia was an active member on the old PM forums and always found her to be very valuable. Sophia where are you? We want you back
27 REPLIES 27

chukdefatey
^But you input will still be very much appreciated. So every now then just reply to a thread

Sophia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hahahaha Mansi! 😄 I'm still lurking around... I include PM every few days when I make some website rounds Cat Happy I usually find the threads well stocked with replies... with little for me to add 😄 But that doesn't mean I have forgotten this community 🙂

Good to see that this post is still poking around Smiley Happy

why-u-no-poke-back-cat.jpg

Source: dailypicksandflicks.com

MichelleCleroux
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We need a thread for people who want to check in every now and then to rekindle interest.  To "chew the Koo", so to speak.  Hardly anyone left anymore.

Just say'n... carry on.

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

It's called ego, seeing one's username in print. It's also a safe subject that requires no technical knowledge. Plus, he's putting the onus on Sophie to communicate logically.

As far as Koo, I look forward to a short and to-the-point answer.

chukdefatey
^ Not sure why you would revive over a month old thread? Also why Koo all the time why not Koodo?

Oh, its Sophie. Thought the Koo was home for you. How's communications been? Just curious

Martin
Legend
Legend
benwarez,

Vouliez-vous dire le bateau de l'amour?

chukdefatey
^What same boat are you refer referring to

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

images.jpgWe're all on the same boat (Martin, chukdefeatey and me), 

chukdefatey
^Yeah after he brought it up then it came up original OP had nothing to do with Gender.

Martin
Legend
Legend
benwarez,

You're welcome!

benwarez
Martin@support.me
Thx

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

On March 13, you said, "For all I know Sophia could be a guy ...".

That sounds like a gender-oriented phrase.

chukdefatey
I never questioned if she was a male or female, it was you who I believe that brought up this Gender stuff.

I personally really don't care if it's a woman or man providing community support

benwarez

wooooooooooooooow...Chuk..
i'm happy for U nice guy, U got what you wanted to see in this Community open space, sweet and nice words from Female Sophia mouth, what do U think of that Male Chuk.. Hein!!

chukdefatey
^I am so Glad to hear back from you. 'You said what parent would name there boy SOPHIA'. In one of previous post I said I had met a Guy whose name was LINDSEY' I Swear True Story.

Sophia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi guys,

A friend of mine pointed me to this thread. I am sorry I have been absent, but for personal reasons, life is very busy. I would like to clear up a few points, in the first place I am very pleased that I am missed. 

The question has arisen by one poster whether I was female or not, well to put their mind at rest, my birth certificate says I am a female. My true name is Sophia and what parent would name their boy Sophia Woman LOL

It is quite true that I help at Koodo, but I am certainly not staff, none of us Mobile Masters are. But I have been helping out there for almost three happy years. Much like you guys it is on a strictly voluntary non paid basis.

At the moment I cannot divide my time between Koodo, Public Mobile, my cats, husband and personal life. Besides you guys have things well under control and you wouldn't want a woman in here adding more confusion. There are other issues in here I am not too crazy about, but I won't bore you with them. Smiley Wink

chukdefatey
^Yep seems like the same Person but back in the old community she was a Regular

benwarez

she's snicking to PM Community from time to time,  I'm quite sure that she's same person, she'l know by herself, she posted few posts like in here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Can-my-grandfathered-plan-will-be-still-...

chukdefatey
^Like I said I am not sure if she is the same person because I don't go to the koodo forums, since you seem like a Regular there try n find out if she is the same person and tell her we want her back at PM community

benwarez

This is what Koodo community said about Sophia one of Koodo  Masters, if she is the one U want to know about:

SOPHIA FINDS CHOCOLATE PRETTY IRRESISTIBLE. Almost as much as her darling husband, who she periodically serenades with emotionally charged classical guitar renditions of “Living On a Prayer.” She’s also a pretty big fan of West Side Story and anything with cats in it. So if West Side Story had been written about two rival kitty gangs, she’d get so excited she’d probably shout from the rooftops. Or should we say, meow.v

benwarez
chukdefatey sounds familiar to PM posters, but no one can figure out who is he/she?.

chukdefatey
For all I know Sophia could be a guy, so no I do not have a crush on her, it's just that she was very valuable member on the old PM forums.

True Story, I once met a guy and his name was Lindsey, at first I thought he was joking but then I come to find out his name was really Lindsey

benwarez
U sound like having a crush?

chukdefatey
^So she was a Koodo staff member, if you visit the Koodo Forums tell her we miss her and created a thread for her.

benwarez
She also used to be Koodo staff poster
Need Help? Let's chat.