cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to pay the amount but can't

pascalseba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I've tried several times to pay my account but is not working so I was wondering what happened 

(account information removed)

17 REPLIES 17

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@pascalseba 

I think the "other option" referred to above is the payment of a manually-entered, specific amount. As I suggested, it may be useful to pay an extra $1 than what is needed. This extra payment will then simply go towards your next payment.

I agree with z10user4.  When the account status is already stated as suspended, adding extra money on top of the plan fee doesn't do anything other than add extra funds to the account.  In cases when the service isn't working when it should, it's the actual act of making a payment that can get service working rather than the amount of the payment.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pascalseba   Use the downward arrow top right of your post and edit/delete your name from it as you're posting on a public forum.

For the payment make sure you clear all cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode or even another browser when making a payment to your account or changing/adding the payment card.  Also make sure the name/address match exactly as your CC/Debit card statement and no spaces for the postal code.

You can also opt to purchase a voucher for now from a retailer like Walmart, London Drugs, SDM or gas/convenience store and either add it via self serve account or by dialing 611 on your phone which gives you time to sort out the payment card issue.

Edit:  @pascalseba   please edit your screenshot to remove any personal information there.

pascalseba

(picture removed)

pascalseba

this is what appears 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pascalseba : So the solution chosen is not correct? Maybe post a screenshot of the left side of your overview page from the upper light blue area on down as far as your screen goes.

pascalseba

I tried to add 5 more dollars still doesn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable

OPX904: The extra dollar has been used that way when there's a problem with an active account. In this case, it's just a matter of renewing the account after a failed payment.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pascalseba 

I think the "other option" referred to above is the payment of a manually-entered, specific amount. As I suggested, it may be useful to pay an extra $1 than what is needed. This extra payment will then simply go towards your next payment.

pascalseba

which other option? 

0PX9O4

@pascalseba 

If your account is suspended, I would recommend paying $1 more than the amount needed to pay your plan. This will sometimes help trigger the reactivation of services.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pascalseba : Understood. So try the Other option. Amount due can be buggy.

pascalseba

I need to pay my monthly bill. I had autopay on but didn’t have enough money on my bank account. I’ve charged my bank account but when I tried to pay the amount due it didn’t work. 

What kind of error message did you get?

Can you successfully add credit card? Can you add at least $1 to your account? Is your account suspended so you have to manually pay and restore service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pascalseba : Is it successfully being entered? Are you using Amount Due? If so on both then use the Other option and get your balance up to your plan cost.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pascalseba wrote:

Hello,

I've tried several times to pay my account but is not working so I was wondering what happened 

@pascalseba   Can you be more specific as to exactly what happens when you try to pay?  Does it give you an error message?  Your payment is declined?  How do you know that you can't?  If you can give us more details about your issue, we might be able to help you better. 

Thank you 

pascalseba

yes, I did. I even removed the card and typed again but doesn’t work. 

0PX9O4

@pascalseba 

Have you tried using a different browser or logging in from a different device? Also make sure that you're entering the correct postal code and billing address.

Finally, it may be worth it to check to make sure that the payment attempts are not showing up on your online banking.

Let us know what you find, and we'll help you further accordingly.

Need Help? Let's chat.