cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so confused - So the Community account is the same as your plan account now.

RefugeefromPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Beside about 4 hours trying to get into my account because of the authentication system that keeps resetting and deleting a new password when its forcing me to get a new one.

Why was there no explanation of this system. why does it not acknowledge my old community account that I have had since PM went all online

This website make me hemmorage every time I try to use it now.

Also PM keeps chipping away at my international minutes. It say I use 12 % of the minutes when I never ever used my international minutes its also doing to the the free bonuses were were given in the past.

I'm so fed up 

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RefugeefromPM 

what old community id you had??

did you miss the EverSafe launch last year?? There was an announcement and email around 2 weeks before this new login system asking you to confirm the Community login. and My Account 

It is ok if you missed that, support can help to link them back with your old Community account 

For the lomg distance issue, are you in $15 plan and is the system using the Christmas bonus ?  Those Christmas bonus can be use for local calling too if you are on $15 plan and happened to use up all the calling minutes of the cycle 

If you need support help with your old community account name

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there         

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, when they converted to Eversafe they consolidated the community and PM accounts along with forcing 2FA.  Some (most) people had trouble using their old community names, but just contact the CS Agent and they can merge your old and new community accounts.  This was launched May 2023 and there was lots of conversation and complaints about the rollout at that point.

Here's one of the threads, New Community Account Created After EverSafe ID - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.