cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m having problems making a payment

Tyler2791
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have used this visa debt before but now all of a sudden it’s unable to verify my credit card someone help me..

5 REPLIES 5

chrisforster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you are having a problem making a payment with one credit card, try another one.  This will rule out if it is a Public Mobile system problem or a problem with your initial credit card.

@Tyler2791 

When you try again, make sure address exactly matches your credit card billing address. If apartment number, leave that section blank. Try the postal code with a space between the first three digit and last three digts, or try without space. Website  can be finicky.  Try clearing cache.  Chrome incognito mode seems to work with this site

If you need to pay immediately due to suspended account, you could either buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies). At least, then your service is active. 

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This has happened to me with a credit card, easiest way is just to switch cards 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Tyler2791 wrote:

I have used this visa debt before but now all of a sudden it’s unable to verify my credit card someone help me..

Is it possible something related to the Visa Debit card has changed?

Have you changed address or moved? Your information on PM self-serve account has to match exactly same the info that your bank has on file.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.